Friday 30 May 2008

Music

MUSIC! As the project's sound is restricted with following some copyright rules. Not allowed to use music that isnt our own without expressed permission from the artist themself. Therefore, I had told dan to make music... however dan didnt make music, So i had to learn a program called FL Studio, and make my own. If there is a way to upload that song i don't know it, however it has been planted into the Premier Pro File and successfully works with the scene. took a few tries of Course. Another Section accomplished by me.. yet again. Feels like im dying.

1 comment:

BlogClosedForever said...

U asked me to make music...and i didn't have a Program to do it...Fruity loops wouldn't install until i Cleaned my registry a few days later and by then ud already downloaded and installed it, thats why i didn't do music, and i was trying to find good music mix together in that Program i use but nothing was working and that program doesn't work on Vista